Remote Working Considerations for Business Owners – Part 2: Cyber Security
About this video
Enabling secure remote working is a different proposition from traditional IT where access to your data was heavily restricted based on physical + location based access.
This video explains what you to be aware of, and more importantly what to do to protect your business’s most important asset – your data!
In the video we cover:
- Concern #1: Unknown devices & location
- Concern #2: Increased availability of access (for both staff + hackers!)
- Concern #3: Human Behaviour (of both staff + hackers!)
- Solutions to facilitate secure remote working which we agree is here to stay in one form or another.
Take away actions on this topic are
- Review existing Remote Working facilitates and ensure they have appropriate security
- Document which applications + services are ‘acceptable’ for use in your business
- Watch ‘Part 3‘ of this series – Collaboration
For more videos in this series, please subscribe to our youtube channel linked below, or visit https://www.netprimates.com/tips
Contact Us if you have any questions on this topic, feedback on how we can improve these videos, or suggestions for future topics you’d like us to cover!
Resources related to this video
- YouTube Link containing Video: https://youtu.be/LlDqbiNLSJE
- YouTube Link to the playlist containing the other 2 videos in this 3 part series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLey6VgH3hmWHMjvs8PqCHkKIp7TwWNBkw
- Download a PDF copy of the slides used in this Video: Remote Working Considerations for Business Owners Part 2 Cyber Security – Slides.pdf
Net Primates Videos
- Cyber Security Tips for Business Owners & Users – Net Primates Youtube Playlist featuring other videos in this series
- Net Primates YouTube Channel – All our Videos in 1 place!