Remote Working Considerations for Business Owners – Part 1: Environment & Equipment
About this video
In this video we review assumptions & truths of remote working, provide details of what equipment you need to provide staff in order for them to remain productive
The video discusses:
- Why just issuing a laptop isn’t enough equipment
- Environmental considerations of the working environment, addressing your duty of care as an employer.
- How remote working should impact your Strategy for IT Purchases in the future
Take away actions on this topic are
- Review your current Remote Working Provision
- Ask your team if/where they are struggling with Remote Working, and consider if they’ve got the equipment + environment set up for optimal performance
- Watch ‘Part 2‘ of this series – Cyber Security
For more videos in this series, please subscribe to our youtube channel linked below, or visit https://www.netprimates.com/tips
Contact Us if you have any questions on this topic, feedback on how we can improve these videos, or suggestions for future topics you’d like us to cover!
Resources related to this video
- YouTube Link containing Video: https://youtu.be/pns8lPaOTU4
- YouTube Link to the playlist containing the other 2 videos in this 3 part series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLey6VgH3hmWHMjvs8PqCHkKIp7TwWNBkw
- Download a PDF copy of the slides used in this Video: Remote Working Considerations for Business Owners Part 1 Environment and Equipment – Slides.pdf
Net Primates Videos
- Cyber Security Tips for Business Owners & Users – Net Primates Youtube Playlist featuring other videos in this series
- Net Primates YouTube Channel – All our Videos in 1 place!