Microsoft Teams has come on in leaps and bounds since the start of the pandemic.
As we’ve reported previously, Microsoft quickly recognised how vital video conferencing had become when people around the world were forced to work from home. Microsoft has added significant enhancements to the software in the past two years, making it an extremely sophisticated tool.
As with any software that is ‘sophisticated’ it could be viewed as too complex to use. There’s also the risk that really useful functionality doesn’t get adopted.
If you’d like to make the most of Teams but need help, we can provide you with a demonstration in our offices.
Primarily we all recognise Teams as a video conferencing tool but may not comprehend the wealth of options available to enhance business and the user experience. Yes, we can run work meetings but there is so much more…
- Run webinars to increase brand awareness
- Real-time collaboration in Office apps
- Use Together Mode for a better user experience
- Share screens with participants
- Customise your backgrounds with corporate branding
- Record meetings and transcripts
- Run breakout rooms
- Take advantage of Noise Suppression
- Use the chat facility and store chats
So much more can now be accomplished online, and Teams goes a long way to support businesses that have embraced the digital working environment.
Get in touch for your Microsoft Teams demo.