Protection in an increasingly dangerous digital world is imperative. Choose Net Primates to be your partner in cyber security and relax knowing you’re in safe hands.
Support in staying protected
Risks continue to grow for businesses in the cyber sphere. Most people have a basic knowledge of cyber threats – but many will still be susceptible to the more advanced, modern cybercrime that is evolving every day.
Education and infrastructure need to go hand in hand. We are committed to guarding businesses against the latest viruses, malware and cyber threats, keeping business-critical systems fully functional and secure, whilst also protecting and educating your people.
Is your organisation prepared for a Cyber Attack?
You might think you’re ready. But with every passing day, cybercriminals are getting smarter. Did you know…
of attacks are aimed at small businesses
of attacks are launched via email
of all attachments sent globally are harmful
You’re a target. But with the right protection, you can stay a target instead of becoming a victim.
Our security service includes
- Securing your internet connection, devices and software
- Controlling access to your data and services
- Protecting from viruses and other malware
- Keeping your devices and software up-to-date
How it benefits your business
- Reassuring customers that you are securing your IT against attack
- Attracting new business with the promise that you have effective prevention measures in place
- Remaining confident that your organisation is well-protected
- Allowing you to apply for a ‘Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus certification’
We’re part of the club!
The Government’s Cyber Security Essentials Plus initiative helps clients know we have extensive knowledge of cyber threats, how to prevent them and the processes required to protect businesses and individuals in the long term.
Our accreditations can only go so far, however. Business leaders need to take responsibility and initiative to protect their systems and their people. To this end, Net Primates offer Cyber Security Awareness Seminars to educate business leaders on current threats, prevention and ongoing processes that help keep organisations safe.